Frequently Asked Questions:
When can students come to the library?
- K-6 students come to the Media Center once a week during their scheduled time.
- 6th-12th graders can come to the Media Center in the morning, during lunch, and after school.
How many books can students check out at one time?
- Students in grades 3-12 can check out 2 books at a time.
- Students in Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd Grade can take out one book at a time.
When are books due back?
- Books are typically due back within 1 week.
- Students are only fined if the book is not returned.