What is NoodleTools?
NoodleTools is a website for teachers and students for creating MLA, APA, and Chicago style bibliographies with fully integrated note-taking. Students and teachers can create an individual account by following the steps below.
Steps for setting up individual Noodle Tools accounts:
1. Go to NoodleTools.com > Click on “Current Users/Sign-in.”
2. Under “Access” (on the left) select the “New User Registration” option.
3. From the three choices that appear select “An account linked to a school/library subscriptions or trial.
4. Click the “Register” button.
5. Enter the school’s username: mast and password: media
Once the “New User Registration” page appears, fill in a username and password to create your individual account.